Sunday, March 30, 2008

14.5 down, 1.5 to go

As much as I love the life and schedule of a college student, sometimes I wonder how much longer I can handle school work. For the last week I have been stressed about a due date and how I am going to finish a project that is due by Tuesday. My heart rate has literally been beating twice as fast as normal since last Thursday and today is Sunday. This is why I grew up saying I didn't want to go to college and why I am thankful that school is temporary. I have 14.5 years down and 1.5 to go. I'm almost there.
I try to remind myself of the bigger things in life and remember that this life is only temporary anyway, but it doesn't change the fact that I have loads of work to do before the end of the semester. Right now I am at one of those points where I am ready to get out of school and move on to greater things. I love my friends and the community here but man school is not for me. It never has been. However, I know God has a plan for my life and that is what keeps me going.

-Ned

No comments: