Monday, April 21, 2008

My Advice to You

Dear Future/Potential Second Life Students,

Spend at least a little time in Second Life before the class gets started. It is not easy to keep up with your lectures because it is basically a chat room you are trying to follow. Get used to Second Life so you can pay attention to what is going on in class instead of being distracted.

KEEP UP TO DATE with your work. I found it helpful to write down what I have to do each week on paper. This way, I could check off what I have done and see what I have left to do without going to the website. It is easy to fall behind because you get several new assignments each week.

Enjoy the blogging. Try not to see it as another assignment that has to be done. Instead look at it as a way to express your thoughts on a variety of subjects.

Don't hesitate to ask Mrs. Rogers for help or questions. She is great about responding to emails and she is always willing to help. She is a great teacher who seems to love what she does.

-Ned

No comments: